We will be launching an online version of our class room course that will be called Integrated Faith Tentmaking Course.
Our class room course has been running since 1999 and improved upon yearly.
This will be an on demand course, which means you can take it anytime from just about anywhere. You will be able to join other students in an online forum and also chat with the teacher of the week on one selected weekday.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Tentmakers personal stories
- Biblical basis of tentmaking & work
- Today’s tentmaker challenges
- Working in sensitive areas
- Finding an international job
- Cross cultural preparation
- Principle of Tolerable Risk
- Real world Case Studies
- Sending platforms
- Spiritual challenges & disciplines
- Telling your story
- Sharing your Faith @ Work
- Hospitality as ministry
- Making disciples that make disciples
- Starting a Bible study in your home
- House church planting
- Team Dynamics
- Tentmakers and their churches
- The preparation process
- How to promote tentmaking